- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400g mushrooms, cleaned and roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 150ml cream
- 2 tbsp to 3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- juice of ½ to 1 lemon (depending on taste)
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a large frying pan/ wok until very hot.
2. Add the olive oil and fry the mushrooms and garlic until golden brown and until the juices start coming out.
3. Add the cream, parsley and lemon juice and cook for 5 to 10 minutes until the sauce has thickened slightly and the mushrooms are cooked to your liking.
4. Season to taste. Serve on toast with eggs and chilli oil.
thick slices of toasted sourdough bread
chilli oil/fresh chillies