- 500g green beans
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp pepper
- 1⁄3 cup plain fat-free yoghurt
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (170g each)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 230°C. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil. In a large bowl, toss 500g green beans, trimmed, with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1⁄4 tsp each salt and pepper. Arrange on the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, stir together 1⁄3 cup plain fat-free yoghurt, 2 tsp Cajun seasoning and 1 tsp grated lemon peel. Spread onto 4 skinless salmon fillets (170g each); top with 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, coarsely chopped. Push beans to one side of baking sheet; place salmon on other side.
- Lightly drizzle salmon with olive oil. Bake for 12 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and beans are tender.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter