- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large sweet onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 recipe Easy Home-made Dough or one 680g ball pizzeria dough
- 1 small apple, thinly sliced
- 120g Brie, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- fresh basil leaves, for garnish
- In a 30cm frying pan, heat oil on medium. Add onions and ¼ tsp salt. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown and almost tender, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 250°C. Spread onions on dough. Bake for 15 minutes. Top with apple and Brie. Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp pepper and drizzle with vinegar. Garnish with basil.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter