- 450g small red or baby potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 red pepper (225g), chopped
- 1 punnet (200g) Rosa tomatoes
- 1 can (370g to 400g) artichoke
- hearts, rinsed and chopped
- 4 large eggs plus 4 large egg whites
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Arrange oven rack 15cm from grill. Preheat grill.
- Add potatoes and ¼ cup of water to a medium microwave-proof bowl; cover with cling wrap and pierce. Microwave on high for 8 minutes or until tender. Drain. On a Swiss-roll pan, toss potatoes with 1 teaspoon of oil and teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Grill for 6 minutes or until browned.
- Meanwhile, in a non-stick 25cm pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil on medium for 1 minute. Add spring onions and orange pepper; cook for 5 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes and artichoke hearts; cook for 2 to 5 minutes or until tomatoes start to burst, stirring occasionally.
- While vegetables cook, beat eggs and egg whites in a medium bowl, with ¼ teaspoon each of salt and pepper and half of the feta. Pour over vegetables and tilt pan to distribute. Top with rest of feta. Cover; cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until set. Serve with potatoes.
Each Serving About 1 361kJ, 18g protein, 32g carbohydrate, 14g total fat (5g saturated), 3g fibre, 205mg cholesterol, 515mg sodium.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter