- ½ cup sun-dried-tomato pesto
- 1 recipe Easy Home-made Dough or one 680g ball pizzeria dough
- 120g thinly sliced provolone cheese
- ¾ cup marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- ½ cup roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives
- chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 250°C. Spread pesto all over dough. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Top pizza with provolone, then artichokes and peppers. Scatter olives on top. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Garnish with parsley.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter