- 24 asparagus spears, woody ends snapped off
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped salt and pepper to taste
- 150g prosciutto ham (about 12 slices), torn
- 70g rocket
- 200g fresh burrata (available at delis), torn into 6 equal pieces, or 2 x 125g buffalo-mozzarella balls
- Bring a frying pan filled with just 1cm of water to the boil. Add the asparagus in a single layer and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes until tender. Remove from the pan with tongs and plunge briefly into a bowl of ice-cold water. Drain.
- To make the dressing, whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, honey and garlic in a small bowl and season to taste.
- Arrange the asparagus spears, prosciutto and nearly all the rocket on a serving platter. Dot the torn burrata or mozzarella balls over the top. Scatter over the remaining rocket and drizzle with the dressing just before serving.
GET AHEAD The asparagus can be cooked a day in advance and stored in the fridge, but avoid serving it fridge-cold by removing it 30 minutes before eating. Assemble the salad and dress immediately before serving.
Each Serving About 950kJ, 17g fat (8g saturated), 3g carbohydrate (3g total sugars), 16g protein, 1g fibre.