- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, deseeded and finely chopped juice of 1 lime
- few drops of Tabasco, to taste small handful fresh coriander, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 200g tortilla chips
- Halve, stone and peel the avocados. Finely chop the flesh, then add to a bowl. Stir through the onion, tomato, lime juice, Tabasco, coriander and some seasoning.
- Spoon mixture on to each chip. Serve.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter