- 350g baby marrow
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- Grate 350g baby marrow and squeeze dry with paper towels.
- Mix with 1 large egg, 1/2 cup grated pecorino, 1/2 cup panko crumbs and 1 crushed garlic clove.
- Drop tablespoons of mixture onto a large baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and shape into logs.
- Bake in a 180°C oven, turning halfway through, until golden brown – about 20 minutes.
- Serve with a sour cream and fresh chives dip.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter