- 5 eggs
- ½ cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3 baby marrows, grated
- ½ cup quinoa, rinsed
- ¼ cup semidried tomatoes
- ¼ cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease and line a 17cm x 23cm shallow baking dish.
- Whisk together eggs and flour, then gradually add milk. Stir in baby marrows, quinoa, tomatoes and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared dish and sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and slightly risen. Allow to cool in pan.
- Cut into slices and store in fridge.
- TIP: To make semidried tomatoes, chop a punnet of cherry tomatoes and roast at 70°C for 1 hour. Store covered with olive oil in a jar.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter