- 500g sweet potatoes, peeled
- 200g frozen spinach, defrosted
- 8 large eggs
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a 20cm square roasting tin with baking paper. Slice the potatoes into 5mm-thick rounds. Toss with the olive oil in the lined tin. Roast for 25 minutes until tender.
- Carefully remove tin from the oven and lower temperature to 170°C. Squeeze out excess moisture from the defrosted spinach and spread out among the potatoes.
- Beat eggs together in a jug with plenty of seasoning. Pour into the tin, then scatter over the feta and spring onions. Cook in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes until set. Serve with a green salad, if you like.