- 320g caramel sauce
- 8 precooked pancakes, available at most supermarkets
- 4 ripe bananas
- 300ml double cream, whipped, or 250g can cream aerosol
- 25g dark chocolate, roughly grated
- In a small pan over a medium heat, warm the caramel until loose and easy to spread (about 5 minutes).
- Lay 2 pancakes on a cake stand, top with a quarter of the caramel, banana (sliced) and cream. Scatter over a few chocolate shavings. Top with 2 more pancakes and repeat with remaining pancakes and toppings.
- Serve immediately, cutting the pancake stack into wedges.
EACH SERVING About 2 290kJ, 36g fat (21g saturated), 51g carbohydrate (39g total sugars), 6g protein, 2g fibre.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter