- 750g beetroot, peeled and cubed
- sea salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 50g cube of salted butter
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 small red onions, sliced into thin rings
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 165°C.
- Place beetroot on sea salt in an ovenproof dish and cover loosely with foil. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil and butter on the stove. When it begins to foam, add coriander seeds and fry gently for a minute.
- Add the beetroot, balsamic vinegar, coriander, onions and honey.
- Mix well and season to taste.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter