- 50ml olive oil
- half an onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 bunch spinach, cleaned and chopped
- 150ml water
- 2 red chillies, chopped
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 50g cashew nuts, ground
- 100ml cream
- salt and pepper
1. In a large pot, heat the oil, add the onion and garlic, and sweat for 2 minutes.
2. Add the spinach and water, and let it boil down for 7 to 10 minutes.
3. Add the chillies, peanutbutter and butter, ground cashews and cream. Mix and let it reduce for 3 to 5 minutes until well bound.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.