- 300g peeled, cooked prawns or shrimp, chopped
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cos or iceberg lettuce
- 1 lime, cut into wedges (optional)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice 6 large, cooked, shelled
- prawns, with tails on, for garnishing 1 tbsp chives, chopped 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
1. Place the prawns, mayonnaise, Tabasco sauce and tomato sauce in a mixing bowl.
2. Stir to combine all the ingredients, making sure all the prawns are coated in sauce. Season with crushed sea salt and black pepper.
3. Divide the shredded lettuce among 6 large Martini glasses and top with the prawns and sauce.
4. Decorate with a wedge of lime, if you like, and a large prawn hanging over the edge of the glass, and top with avocado slices
5. Serve with small slices of buttered brown bread.