- ¾ cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 1 recipe Easy Home-made Dough or one 680g ball pizzeria dough
- 1/2 cup hot (cayenne pepper) sauce
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken meat (about 340g)
- 60g blue cheese, crumbled
- thinly sliced spring onions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 250°C. Stir together ricotta and dressing; spread all over dough. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk hot sauce, butter and vinegar; add chicken, tossing to coat. Scatter chicken over ricotta mixture. Top with blue cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until bottom of crust is golden brown. Garnish with spring onions.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter