- ½ cup (60g) blue cheese, crumbled
- ⅓ cup low-fat buttermilk
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 stalks celery, sliced very thinly at an angle
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 3 cups cos lettuce, chopped
- 3 tbsp Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 1 tbsp margarine or butter, melted
- 5 cups chicken meat, cooked and shredded
- 4 (25cm round) soft spinach or sun-dried-tomato wraps
Recipe DirectionsTIP We used rotisserie chicken here, shredding the meat from 1 whole (1,5kg) chicken. Alternatively, you can use any leftover chicken you have on hand.
- In a large bowl, stir together blue cheese, buttermilk, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Add celery, tomatoes and lettuce, and toss to coat.
- In another large bowl, stir together the hot sauce and margarine. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Divide the chicken and vegetable mixtures among the wraps.
- Fold up one end of each wrap and tightly roll.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter