- 340g elbow pasta or shells
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups finely mature Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Whisk in ¼ cup Greekstyle yoghurt
- ¼ cup hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Cook 340g elbow pasta or shells as per packet instructions, adding 3 cups grated carrots to the boiling water just before draining. In a medium-sized pot, heat ½ cup low-fat milk and ½ tsp garlic powder on a medium heat until hot.
- Slowly stir in 2 cups finely grated mature Cheddar cheese and 1 cup crumbled blue cheese until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Whisk in ¼ cup Greekstyle yoghurt, ¼ cup hot pepper sauce and 1/8 tsp salt. Toss with pasta and carrots. Garnish with parsley.
About 1 990kJ, 24g protein, 50g carbohydrate, 20g fat (12g saturated), 3g fibre, 920mg sodium.