Lorna Maseko, a former ballet dancer, is an emcee, TV presenter and judge on the South African version of So You Think You Can Dance. She has always had a passion for cooking, and in 2015 she was one of the finalists in Celebrity MasterChef South Africa
- 250g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 100g butter, melted
- 360g can Nestlé
- Caramel Treat
- 3 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 250ml cream
- 1 Cadbury Flake, crumbled
- Lightly grease an 18cm loose-bottomed cake tin.
- Mix the biscuits and butter together, then tip into the tin. Use your fingers to press the biscuit crumbs into the base and sides of the tin, then chill for 20 minutes. Mix the caramel and peanut butter together, spoon into the tin and smooth the surface. Layer the banana slices on top.
- Whisk the cream until thick. Spoon the cream on top of the bananas and chill the pie for 30 minutes. Sprinkle the chocolate on top.
- Remove the pie from the cake tin by putting it on a mug or glass and pressing down gently to remove the sides of the tin. Use a palette knife to move the pie to a serving plate.