- 700g slender rainbow carrots, trimmed, scrubbed and cut into 2,5cm pieces
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Snipped chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a rimmed baking tray with foil.
- Toss carrots with butter, ¼ tsp salt and ½ tsp pepper; arrange in a single layer on prepared baking tray. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender and browned.
- Drizzle carrots with lemon juice. To serve, garnish with chives.
- EACH SERVING: About 460kJ, 1g protein, 9g carbohydrate, 8g fat (5g saturated), 220mg sodium.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter