- 500g butternut, peeled and cut into 3cm cubes
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into 3cm pieces
- 150g quinoa
- 2 tbsp low-fat hummus
- 2 tbsp plain low-fat yoghurt
- finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- large handful rocket
- 40g goat’s cheese
- large handful fresh coriander
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Put butternut in a roasting tin. Drizzle over oil, season well and toss to coat. Roast for 40 minutes, adding peppers halfway through.
- Meanwhile, put quinoa in a medium pot; cover with boiling water. Cook over medium heat for 18 to 20 minutes or until quinoa is tender. Drain well and set aside. In a bowl, mix hummus, yoghurt, lemon juice and seasoning.
- Fold quinoa and the hummus mixture into the roasting tin with chickpeas, rocket, cheese, lemon zest and coriander. Check seasoning and serve.
Each serving About 1 080kJ, 7g fat (2g saturated), 30g carbohydrate (10g total sugars).
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter