- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/4cup lemon juice
- 1/4cup water
- 1 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 8 cups Italian mixed greens
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- In a blender, purée 2 ripe avocados, 1/4cup lemon juice, 1/4cup water, 1 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil, 1 clove garlic and 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper until smooth.
- In a very large bowl, toss dressing with 8 cups Italian mixed greens, 2 cups grated carrots, 1 large Granny Smith apple, chopped, and 1 cup walnuts, chopped.
EACH SERVING About 1 900kJ, 8g protein, 29g carbohydrate, 38g fat (4g saturated), 13g fibre.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter