- 125 ml (½ cup) cashew nuts, chopped
- 125 ml (½ cup) gingernut biscuits, crushed
- 1 litre Nestlé Country Fresh Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 can (380 g) Nestlé Caramel Treat
- Combine nuts and biscuit crumbs together
- Place a scoop of ice cream in the base of a parfait glass. Add a layer of Nestlé Caramel Treat. Sprinkle with biscuit mixture.
- Repeat layers. Place in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Repeat recipe with all 6 glasses.
For a chocolate dessert, add grated chocolate to the Treat.
To crush biscuits, place in plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter