- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 450g skinless, boneless salmon
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 medium mango
- 3 cups rocke
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh dill
- In a 25cm frying pan, heat 1 can coconut milk, shaken, 2 cloves garlic, crushed, and 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper to simmering on a medium heat. Season 450g skinless, boneless salmon, cut into 2,5cm cubes, with ½ tsp salt and add to pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until salmon is done. Toss 3 cups cooked rice with 1 medium mango, finely chopped, 3 cups rocket and 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh dill, chopped. Serve salmon with rice mixture.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter