- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 3 tbsp boiling water
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 500ml fresh cream
- 2 packets of Boudoir biscuits
1. Mix instant coffee with boiling water and stir in the caster sugar.
2. Add the cream.
3. Take a rectangular or square dish and pack the base of it with the biscuits.
4. Pour some of the mixture over and repeat the layering of biscuits, alternating with the cream sauce. The top should be well covered with sauce.
5. Place in the fridge or, better still, the freezer to harden. (I love it like this, as it’s cold and creamy.)