- ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp mild curry paste
- 1 cauliflower head (about 500g trimmed weight), cut into small florets
- 200g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 2 x 400g tins lentils, drained and rinsed
- 200ml coconut milk
- 300ml vegetable or chicken stock
- juice of 1 lime
- large handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- natural yoghurt, optional, to garnish
- Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion over a medium heat for 10 minutes until it has softened.
- Stir in the curry paste and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the cauliflower florets, green beans, lentils, coconut milk, stock and some seasoning. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the lime juice and most of the coriander, then check the seasoning. Garnish with the remaining coriander and a dollop of yoghurt, if using, and serve with rice.