- 1 small-medium head of cauliflower (about 500g)
- 50g fresh peas
- zest and juice of ½ to 1 lemon, to taste
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped mint
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Cut cauliflower florets from stem. (Discard leaves and stem.) Pulse florets in a food processor until the pieces are the size of rice. Empty into a large serving bowl.
- Toss through the remaining ingredients and season (if using) to taste.
EACH SERVING: About 210kJ, 4g protein, 1g fat (0g saturated), 5g carbohydrate (4g total sugars), 3g fibre.