- 900g medium brinjals, cut lengthwise into 1 cm-thick slices
- ¼ cup plus 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup packed fresh mint leaves, finely chopped, plus more for garnish
- 3 small fresh red Fresno chillies or other hot chillies, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp red-wine vinegar
- about 1½ cups cherry or Roma tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp milk
- Heat grill on medium. Brush brinjals all over with ¼ cup oil. Sprinkle with coriander, cayenne pepper and ¼ tsp salt. Grill for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk mint, chillies, lemon juice, vinegar, remaining 3 tbsp oil and ½ tsp salt until well combined. To vinaigrette, add tomatoes; toss to combine. In a small bowl, stir yoghurt and milk.
- Arrange brinjals on a large serving platter. Top with tomato mixture. Drizzle with yoghurt mixture. Garnish with additional mint leaves, if desired.