- 4 x 125g skinless chicken breasts
- 50g Boursin (French soft cheese), garlic and herb flavour
- 4 toothpicks
- 75g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 medium egg
- 25g butter, melted
- small handful of curly parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Cut a slit in the side of a chicken breast and use your finger to work it into a pocket. Repeat with the rest. Stuff each pocket with a quarter of the Boursin, seal with a toothpick and arrange stuffed breasts on a nonstick baking tray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and some seasoning. Pat a quarter of the bread mixture on top of each chicken breast.
- Cook for 25 minutes or until the breasts are cooked through. Remove the toothpicks and serve with a green salad and boiled new potatoes.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter