- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 800ml cream of tomato soup
- 500ml strong fish stock
- 100ml double cream, plus extra to garnish
- 4 to 6 cooked crayfish tails, or the meat from 2 medium cooked crayfish, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp chives, finely chopped, to garnish
- Put tomatoes into a large pot and simmer for 10 minutes until softened and broken down. Stir in soup and stock, then bring up to the boil.
- Turn down heat and stir through cream and most of the crayfish. Season to taste and divide among 6 bowls. Garnish with remaining crayfish, chives and a swirl of cream.
EACH SERVING About 1 150kJ, 15g fat (6g saturated), 10g carbohydrate (6g total sugars), 24g protein, 2g fibre.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter