- ½tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 100g baby spinach
- 225g cooked skinless chicken, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2tbsp roughly chopped fresh basil
- 6 large eggs, beaten and seasoned
- 100g feta
- Heat the oil in an ovenproof 20.5cm (8in) frying pan. Gently fry the onion and pepper for 10min until softened.
- Preheat grill to medium. Add spinach to onion mixture and leave to wilt for 30sec. Add chicken and basil, then pour over the eggs. Cook over a low heat for 8-10min until just set.
- Crumble feta on top, then grill until cooked through. Cut into wedges. Serve hot or at room temperature.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter