- 3 large carrots, cut into rough
- 2cm pieces
- 2 red onions, each cut into 8 wedges
- ½ tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- 8 skinless and boneless
- chicken-thigh fillets
- 50g dried apricots, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Put the carrots, onion, cumin seeds, olive oil, orange zest and juice, a splash of water and some seasoning into a roasting pan and toss together.
- Roast for 15 minutes or until carrots are beginning to soften. Add the chicken and dried apricots, and cook for a further 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve with couscous, salad or some crusty bread to mop up the juices.
EACH SERVING 1 160kJ, 12g fat (3g saturated), 16g carbohydrate (14g total sugars).
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter