- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 450g skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1cm chunks,
- 400g can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 450g baby marrow, cut into 1cm chunks
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 cup mild salsa
- ½ cup water
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a pan and cook 450g skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1cm chunks, on medium-high for 7 minutes or until browned, stirring often.
- Add chickpeas and 450g baby marrow, cut into 1cm chunks. Cook for 3 minutes or until baby marrow is just tender, stirring.
- Add 2 tbsp curry powder and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- Stir in 1 cup mild salsa and ½ cup water. Simmer, stirring, for 4 minutes or until chicken loses its pink colour.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter