- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp low fat/ fat free yoghurt
- 1 tbsp pure honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 450g skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves
- 1½ tsp olive oil
- 1 avocado, cut in half, pitted but not peeled
- 3 cups raspberries
- 170g mixed greens
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Prepare grill or braai for cooking on a medium heat.
- In a bowl, whisk lemon juice, sour cream, honey, Dijon mustard and ⅛ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Stir in poppy seeds. Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.With a meat mallet, pound chicken to an even 1cm thickness. Rub 1 teaspoon oil over chicken; sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Rub cut sides of avocado with remaining ½ teaspoon oil. Place chicken and avocado on grill or braai. Cook chicken for 8 to 10 minutes or just until no longer pink, turning once. Grill or braai avocado for 3 to 5 minutes or until grill marks appear, turning once. Let both rest for 5 minutes. Discard avocado peel; slice. Slice chicken.
- In a bowl, toss raspberries with 1 tablespoon dressing. In a large bowl, toss greens with remaining dressing; divide among plates. Top with raspberries, chicken, avocado and almonds.
Each Serving About 1 281kJ, 27g protein, 19g carbohydrate, 15g total fat (3,5g saturated), 8g fibre, 70mg cholesterol, 321mg sodium.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter