- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 skinless chicken breasts, cut into finger-sized pieces
- 4 tbsp peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 4 flour tortillas
- ¼ iceberg lettuce, shredded
- large handful fresh coriander
- large handful bean sprouts
- tomato slices
- cucumber fingers
1. Heat the oil in a large nonstick frying pan and fry the chicken until cooked through and golden. Add the peanut butter, soya and sweet chilli sauces, and lime zest and juice. Stir to combine. (Loosen with a little water, if needed.)
2. Empty the chicken mixture into a serving bowl.
3. Bring to the table with the flour tortillas and other ingredients, and let everyone tuck in.
EACH SERVING 1 630kJ, 36g protein, 14g fat (13g saturated), 28g carbohydrate (19g sugars), 2g fibre.