- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, flattened with a rolling pin, total about 500g
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ to 1 red chilli, to taste, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1½ tbsp runny honey
- 100ml chicken stock
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat and cook the chicken breasts for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until cooked through. Set aside on a board, cover well with foil to keep warm and leave to rest while you prepare the sauce.
- Return the pan to the heat and add the Worcestershire sauce, chilli, honey, stock, spring onions and some seasoning. Heat through and leave to bubble for a couple of minutes until slightly thickened.
- Serve the chicken and sauce with seasonal vegetables, noodles or salad.
Per Serving 796kJ, 3,9g fat (0,8g saturated), 8,3g carbohydrate (7,4g total sugars).
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter