- 1kg sirloin steak
For the chimichurri:
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1 cup fresh coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1/4 tsp dried origanum
- 1/4 tsp crushed red chillies
- Blend ingredients together until herbs and garlic are finely chopped. Season with salt and pepper.
- Take 1kg sirloin steak, pat dry, season with salt and pepper, and braai for 7 to 8 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked. (Cook longer for medium to well done.) Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
- Slice into strips and arrange on a platter. Pour leftover meat juices into the chimichurri and stir.
- Drizzle chimichurri over the meat. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper, then serve.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter