Nik Rabinowitz is one of our top comedians. He has performed in countries such as Holland, Australia, Canada, the US and the UK. As well as doing stand-up comedy, he’s regularly featured on radio
- 4 eggs
- 250g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup cake flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200g chocolate chunks (try Cadbury Dairy Milk or Top Deck)
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Beat eggs. Add melted butter and vanilla to the eggs and mix together until combined.
- In another bowl, sift sugar, cocoa powder, flour and baking powder together. Add the dry ingredients to the egg, butter and vanilla mixture. Add chocolate chunks.
- Pour into a square 22cm pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter