- 90 g sugar
- 60 ml water
- 60 g pecan nuts, toasted
- 60 ml butter
- 350 g Nestlé Easy Melt - Dark
- 125 ml Nestlé Cream
- 10-15 ml chilli sauce
- 150 g Madeira cake crumbs
- Nestlé Cocoa Powder to coat
- Dissolve the sugar int he water in a heavy based frying pan and bring to a boil. Continue to boil until it turns to caramel. Quickly add pecans and pur onto a greased baking tray.
- Allow to cool, then process in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Melt Nestlé Easy Melt with butter and Nestlé Cream and stir until smooth. Add the chilli sauce and cake crumbs. Stir in pecan praline and allow to set in the fridge.
- Roll into balls and coat with Nestlé Cacao Powder.
- Store in refrigerator
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter