- 2 x 380g cans Nestlé Ideal Unsweetened Evaporated Milk
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp strong coffee granules
- 3 tbsp Nestlé Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp gelatine powder
- 290g can Nestlé Dessert Cream
- 1 ½ packets Boudoir biscuits
- 100g toasted walnuts, chopped
- 100g glacé cherries, chopped
- fresh raspberries
- chocolate shavings
1. Place the Nestlé Ideal Unsweetened Evaporated Milk in a pot with the caster sugar, coffee and cocoa. Bring to the boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar, coffee and cocoa. Remove from the heat and scatter the gelatine over the top. Stir till dissolved, cool the mixture and then stir in the Nestlé Dessert Cream.
2. Line a 2-litre loaf tin with plastic wrap, making sure that it overlaps the sides.
3. Pour half a cup of the mixture onto the base of the loaf tin and arrange a layer of biscuits on top.
4. Scatter over a third of the walnuts and cherries. Arrange another layer of biscuits over that and pour over a third of the mixture. Repeat with another layer of cherries, nuts and biscuits. Pour over the remaining mixture, close with the plastic wrap and let the loaf cool down before placing it in the fridge to set for 4 hours.
5. Unmould to serve, spoon over more Nestlé Dessert Cream and garnish with raspberries and chocolate shavings.
© Jenny Morris 2014