- 275g chopped plain chocolate
- 100g butter
- 75g golden syrup
- 200g crumbled digestives
- 75g each mini marshmallows and chopped mini eggs
- White chocolate (to drizzle)
- Mini eggs (to decorate)
- Melt together 275g chopped plain chocolate, 100g butter and 75g golden syrup.
- Stir in 200g crumbled digestives and 75g each mini marshmallows and chopped mini eggs
- Shape mixture into a wreath on a greaseproof-paper-lined board, drizzle with melted white chocolate and decorate with mini eggs; chill before serving.