- 1 cup sunflower oil
- 1 cup milk
- 5 eggs (or 1 cup whole eggs)
- 3 cups cake flour
- 1 heaped tbsp baking powder
- 1 chorizo
- 2 rounds feta cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup pitted olives
- 5 Peppadews, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- balsamic vinegar, to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place the oil, milk and eggs into a bowl and beat until light in colour.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together and slowly add to the milk and egg mixture.
- Cut the chorizo into bite-sized pieces and add to dough with the feta, olives and Peppadews. Add salt and pepper to taste, and mix the dough gently.
- Place in a greased cake tin and bake for 30 minutes.
- When cooled, remove from the cake tin and drizzle balsamic vinegar over the top.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter