- 400g potatoes, unpeeled and cut into thin rounds
- 100g broccoli florets
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 75g piece of chorizo, cubed
- 1 rosemary sprig, leaves removed and finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- salt and pepper
- Bring a medium pan of water to the boil. Add potatoes and cook for 10 minutes or until just tender, adding broccoli florets in the final minute of cooking. Drain and leave to steam dry for 5 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium. Heat oil in a 23cm heavy-based ovenproof frying pan. Add chorizo and fry for 3 to 5 minutes or until it’s golden and some of the red oil has leaked out. Now add rosemary and fry for 30 seconds. Empty into a bowl and set aside.
- Return the frying pan to the heat and layer in cooked potatoes. Scatter over chorizo pieces, reserving the oil in the bowl. Next, add broccoli and most of the spring onions. Pour over beaten eggs and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until base of frittata is golden and cooked through.
- Grill frittata until egg is set. Drizzle over reserved chorizo oil, if you like, and scatter over extra spring onions. Serve in wedges with a crisp green salad.
EACH SERVING 1 185kJ, 16g fat (5g saturated), 18g carbohydrate (2g total sugars).
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter