- In a large pot, combine 1 cup lentils and 6 cups water. Heat to simmering on high.
- Simmer for 25 minutes or until lentils are tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a medium bowl, mix ½ cup mango chutney, ½ tsp curry powder and ½ tsp pepper. Add 450g peeled, deveined (about 31 to 35) prawns; toss to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Grill on high for 2 minutes or until prawns are cooked through.
- Drain cooked lentils well; return to pot, along with cooked prawns; 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced into half-moons; 1 cup fresh coriander leaves; and ¼ tsp salt. Toss to combine.
EACH SERVING About 1 780kJ, 43g protein, 57g carbohydrate, 3g fat (0g saturated), 13g fibre, 825mg sodium.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter