- 18 slices medium-cut white bread, toasted
- 50ml mayonnaise (adjust to taste)
- 150g sliced chorizo
- 50g spinach leaves
- 2 avocados, stones removed and sliced
- 3 slices smoked cheese
- 150g cooked ham
1. Each sandwich is made up of three slices of bread. For the chorizo and avocado, spread each slice with a little mayo. Layer the first slice with a few chorizo slices and spinach leaves, then top with the next slice of bread, then some avocado. Place the third slice on top and sandwich together. Remove crusts and slice into quarters.
2. For the cheese and ham, spread three slices of bread with a little mayo. Sandwich a slice of cheese and some spinach in one layer and a few slices of torn ham in the other. Remove the crusts and cut into quarters. To serve, skewer with cocktail sticks.
Chorizo and avocado sandwich: About 675kJ, 12g fat (3g saturated), 9g carbohydrate (1g total sugars), 5g protein, 2g fibre;
Cheese and ham sandwich: About 440kJ, 5g fat (2g saturated), 8g carbohydrate (1g total sugars), 6g protein, 0,5g fibre.