- 5 sheets gelatine, each 11,5cm x 6,5cm 400ml tin coconut milk
- 300ml whipping cream
- 75g icing sugar
- 2 ripe mangoes, pips removed, or 230g canned mangoes, drained finely grated zest of 1 lime
- flaked coconut, to decorate, optional
- Grease 6 x 150ml dariole moulds and set aside.
- Put gelatine in a bowl and cover with cold water. Soak for 5 minutes, lift out gelatine and squeeze to remove liquid.
- Pour coconut milk, cream, 2 tbsp icing sugar and gelatine into a medium pot over a medium heat. Stir until gelatine and sugar have dissolved. Take off heat; cool for 10 minutes. Divide among moulds. Chill for at least 4 hours, ideally overnight.
- To make coulis, whizz mango and remaining icing sugar in a food processor until smooth. (If you don’t have a processor, mash mango until smooth, then stir through icing sugar.) Sieve; stir through lime zest.
- To serve, dip base of each mould into a bowl of hot water for a few seconds and invert onto plates. Top each panna cotta with a little mango coulis and coconut flakes, if you like.