- ⅓ cup plain fat-free Bulgarian yoghurt
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp spicy brown mustard salt and pepper
- 3 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 3 cups thinly sliced white cabbage
- 3 medium carrots, grated
- 1 large fennel bulb, cored and shredded
- 1 Gala or Fuji apple, cut into matchsticks
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, with a wire whisk, stir together the yoghurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- To the same bowl, add cabbages, carrots, fennel, apple and spring onions, tossing until well combined. Makes about 12 cups.
EACH SERVING About 231kJ, 2g protein, 9g carbohydrate, 2g total fat (0g saturated), 3g ﬁbre, 2mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter