- 2 tbsp sugar
- juice of 1 lime
- 1½ tbsp Malibu
- 1 pineapple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large mango, peeled, stone removed and sliced
- 1 melon, peeled, deseeded and chopped
- 2 granadillas, halved
1. Heat the sugar and lime juice with 1 tablespoon Malibu in a small pot over a medium heat, stirring until the sugar has melted. Boil for 1 minute. Strain into a serving jug, stir through the remaining alcohol and chill.
2. Layer the prepared fruit on a serving platter and serve with the syrup alongside. Allow people to pour syrup over their own portion.
Each serving: About 300kJ, 0g fat (0g saturated), 14g carbohydrate (14g total sugars), 1g protein, 2g fi bre.