- 170g low-fat cream cheese,
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 recipe Easy Home-made Dough or one 680g ball pizzeria dough
- 340g broccoli, coarsely chopped
- 120g mozzarella, grated
- Preheat oven to 250°C. With mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, Parmesan, milk, garlic, butter, salt and pepper until smooth; spread all over dough. Top with broccoli and mozzarella.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until broccoli and crust are golden brown.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter