- 250 g fettuccine pasta
- 15 ml olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 125 g bacon, chopped
- 500 ml sliced mushrooms
- 125 ml baby marrow, sliced
- 1 can Nestlé Ideal Low Fat Evaporated Milk
- 15 ml cornflour
- 30 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 30 ml grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the paste according to directions on pack. Drain and set aside.
- While paste is cooking, heat the oil in a pan. Add garlic, onion and bacon and cook for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Add mushrooms and baby marrow and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Combine Nestlé Ideal Low Fat Evaporated Milk and cornflour. Add to the pan and bring to the boil, stirring.
- Add the parsley and season to taste. Stir in cooked pasta and remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan and serve immediately
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter