- 25g butter
- 2 large leeks, finely sliced
- finely grated zest and juice
- of 1 lemon
- 300g low-fat cream cheese
- 75g finely grated Parmesan
- 300g cooked prawns
- 400g farfalle pasta
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan over a low heat. Cook leeks until soft (about 15 minutes). Add lemon zest and juice, cream cheese, most of the Parmesan and the prawns. Stir until cream cheese has melted and prawns are hot. Remove from heat.
2. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the farfalle according to instructions on the label (about 10 minutes).
3. Drain pasta, return to pot and stir through the prawn mixture. Season. Serve topped with remaining Parmesan.
EACH SERVING About 2 870kJ, 49g protein, 20g fat (11g saturated), 75g carbohydrate (8g total sugars), 6g fibre.
TIP Serve with lemon wedges for an extra bit of zing.